Thursday, May 10, 2012

Official PDF of Fists and Lipsticks 2: The Silver Crescent

Hello dear readers!

Due to INSISTENT and PERSISTENT public demand (hehe), here's the OFFICIAL PDF / doc version of Fists and Lipsticks 2: The Silver Crescent.






Please DO NOT repost or reupload this file on any other website.

Sorry for the very, very late post. I know being a busy guy is an overused excuse, but I really was. But through those months I have been working on this massive round of revisions for the official PDF version of Book 2. Spelling and grammar errors and plot inconsistencies had been correct (for the most part, that is. Forgive me if there are still some mistakes that missed). Some scenes have been removed (due to repetitiveness, mostly the re-posting of Flashbacks, which added unnecessary bulk to the already lengthy story). Some scenes and dialogues had also been added and changed (to maintain the connectivity of the plot and its twists), so don't be surprised if you're reading it the second time around. Also, this PDF is ready-to-print just in case you wish to print it. Just don't sell it okay? Hehe. There are surprises inside the PDF version too, so just download it, hehe.

If the link doesn't work, feel free to e-mail me - hlarucea@hotmail.com. I'll be glad to personally send you a copy.

Fists and Lipsticks 2 will also be posted on Wattpad. I've received email suggesting that I do so, so okay I guess that's cool.


I can't believe how many years it has been since I finished Fists and Lipsticks. And it still amazes me that so many still remembers me despite being on hiatus for quite some time. Although I couldn't reply to all your messages, I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. As I've said many times before, F&L is a story close to my heart and being able to share it will you guys gives me so much confidence not only as a writer but as a person.

10 comments:

  1. Hiro!~ I'm so happy to see that you're back! But... where is the final pdf for book 1? Did I miss it from before? O_O and are we maybe going to see a vena cava return anytime soon? Pretty please? I really miss Sue and Sen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is vena cava had been completed?

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh!!! waaahh!! hiro! thank you!!!!! finally, you have updated your blog! we really missed you, and of course, your brain frying fics!!!! I just hope you continue writing the Vena Cava. Please don't leave us hanging on Sue and Sen's story! weeee~ again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi again! uhm, by chance, is it true that it's your birthday today (may15)??? i saw it on one accnt in FB.. hehe. (Belated/advance)Happy Birthday! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lady_luv181:06 AM

    Thank you for sharing Fist and Lipsticks as well as Vena Cava with us, they are really great stories even if they do fry our brains most of the time. Thanks for the PDF of Fist and Lipsticks 2, I will try to patiently wait for the update the first one as well as the side story =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ~ Great you're back. so i guess this time Sue and Sen will be your next.. wee~ i really missed them ... please update it pretty soon okay?.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks for the birthday greetings. Regarding Vena Cava, as much as I would like to update it, I wouldn't be doing so in the next few days (or months). I kinda lost the inspiration to write it, and it would be unfair for both me and the readers to read something that I wrote all for the sake of updating. BUT once I bring myself up to write it again, I will definitely do so.

    The good news is that I'm not going on a hiatus. I'm actually writing a new fic (yes, that's right). See my May 17-18 post in this blog to read more about 'Lessons of Lady Sin', which is coming very soon on your favorite fiction webhosts.

    Cheers!

    -hiro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:23 AM

    Mr. Author I salute you. Fist And Lipstick is totally exceptional! I really love it. You deserve to be CLAP CLAP MR. Author! JOB WELL DONE! :)) Anyways, where can I get the OFFICIAL PDF FILE OF FIST AND LIPSTICK 2 THAT CONTAINS THE FIST AND LIPSTICK:CROSS? I REALLY LIKE CROSS. I WANT TO READ HIS STORY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. author, can i ask for an MS Word version of Fist and Lipsticks 2: The Silver Crescent ???? pretty please ?????? i really wanna read your story please ......
    if you will , please just send it on http://facebook.com/rictohvairez or through vixzavier56@gmail.com .......
    I AM HOPING SO MUCH .... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:28 AM

    I can't find the right words to describe what I'm feeling. Happy? Not close����. I would just want to say thanks:) . Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I really loveeeeee your work:). Please continue writing.

    ReplyDelete