Friday, July 08, 2011

Fists and Lipsticks: Cross


Good news for my dearest F&L readers. At last, I'm 95% done with the .DOC/PDF version of Fists and Lipsticks 2: The Silver Crescent. In a turtle's pace, yes, but at least we're moving and getting there. Contrary to what I've promised, however (and also to my deepest regret), I haven't been able to thoroughly brush up the PDF Version 4.0 of BOOK 1 to re-write my chapters into a more 'novel-like' manner (instead of the current manga format with the cute onion emoticons). That means I wouldn't be able to release Version 5.0 of BOOK 1 with BOOK 2 within 2011. But I will TRY my best to accomplish it as well after releasing BOOK 2 PDF, hoping that my greatest enemy, Time, will permit.

Making final touches on the PDF version of Book 2 is also the main reason behind the temporary hiatus of Vena Cava. I sincerely apologize to those people patiently waiting for Sen and Sue's next mishap. The free time I have lately could only allow me to accomplish one particular writing task at a time. For now, I'd like that task to be the PDF of Book 2. I didn't want to mix Ayane's world with Sue's and I felt that I needed that great amount of concentration to finish this task. Thank God for this little free time - better than none at all.

And with this, I think this is the best time to announce a little surprise I've been keeping from you guys all these months.

Hehe *hyena grin*


Fists and Lipsticks: Cross will ONLY be available in PDF format. This is to promote downloading ONLY of the OFFICIAL Fists and Lipsticks 2: The Silver Crescent PDF. Unfortunately, despite my strong plead, various .doc/.pdf versions of BOOK 2 had been circulating on file hosting sites, presumably copy-pasted from Fictionpress or Soompi Forums. To those posting my story, I request that you take them down. After revising, I realized that BOOK 2 had A LOT of errors, both spelling/grammar and plot inconsistencies. Uh, please don't spread my mistakes further. It's kinda embarrassing, hehe... But yeah, seriously speaking, please don't upload .doc/.pdf versions of Book 2 other than the one I will upload within this month.

What is Fists and Lipsticks: Cross about? Well, aren't you curious about what happened to Crosse Williams during the the 8 years gap between Book 1 and 2? *hyena grin*. It's just a short one, something like a 'retcon'. But it's gonna be pretty cool with LOTS of brain frying stuff. The story would be told in first-person by no other than Crosse Williams himself.

Despite the fact that the events in this installment happened between Book 1 and Book 2, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK 2, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS! AGAIN, DO NOT READ Fists and Lipsticks: Cross BEFORE READING BOOK 2!!! YOU WILL BE BIG-TIME SPOILED!!!

To my readers and to those who continuously support Meia and I, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the love. Writing stories is exciting. Sharing them with you is priceless.

-Mark

25 comments:

  1. hi! where can i find the pdf format of F&L 1 and 2? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:58 PM

    I will wait patiently for the pdf files! Keep it up, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this free?
    you could contact me through:
    eirdiaz@yahoo.com :D
    I am a supporter, you made me cry.
    I am proud to call you my kababayan tol!
    hahaha :D
    more power yo!
    So I'll get this from the multiply account of fists and lipsticks?
    Could I make a fanfic for it at least?
    Lol :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love fist and lipstick!! .. :))
    anyway i'm from Philippines.. matagal na akong nag aabang sa mga story mo eh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:43 AM

    hi!I love Fist and Lipsticks! :-D
    Hope you will finish Vena Cava soon. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy that you're back!! I can't wait for this sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. naiiyak po ako ngayon. hahaha. Crosse!!! gonna wait for it & Vena Cava :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. leslee039:44 PM

    hi been a long time since I last read your stories I'm a F&L fan!!(actually I love all your stories!) I was wondering if Fists and Lipsticks: Cross is available for download? and what happen to Vena Cava? thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:30 AM

    kuya wala pa po bang pdf file ang cross?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you'll start updating Vena Cava soon~ T-T
    You're a really great author and I love all your works! F&L 1 and 2, Lessons for Lady Sin, and the heart-pounding Vena Cava!

    More power and god bless, Hiro~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. where can we read "Fists and Lipsticks: Cross"?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my oh my , job well done kuya hiro keep up the good work :)) lOve love love :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:01 AM

    YEY!!!!!!!! can't wait for the Fists and Lipsticks:Cross :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:49 PM

    It's almost 2 years :D still, waiting for F&L:Cross hehe....Every week I always check your blogspot :D HUHU.... CROSSE-kun sayonara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:05 PM

    Ive been waiting for your stories Hiro-sama! pls come back soon

    ps. i want more for LLS & VC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6:10 PM

    hey where'z the pdf file???.. thot could find it here..tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7:42 PM

    I've finished F&L 1&2 and I must say you did a great job writing those two. I was astounded by the secrets unveiled :)) keep it up ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is it possible to fall in love with someone you haven't met. Yes! I'm in love with you! As an author. (Cough) Not beyond anything. But I love your works. Especially Vena Cava. I'm your number 0 fan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Where can I buy books here in the Philippines? Oh I have little obsession on it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous7:59 AM

    3 years. I waited for almost 3 years���� please come back��

    ReplyDelete
  21. please come back now *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 2021, and my answer to the interrogative question "Who is your favorite author?" is still Hiro0911.

    Hoping for your comeback....
    ·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love your story since i was in highschool yr 2014 till now that i graduated. Its already 2022. Tas ngyon ko lang nalaman na may side story pala si crosse-kun, sa sobrang pag hahanap ko sayo otor heheheh. Hope ur okay. Sana mabasa ko na tong huling story ng f&l.

    ReplyDelete