Saturday, December 27, 2008

Welcoming 2009 with a NEW fiction project

Since Fists and Lipsticks 2 is already half-way to ~fin, I think that this is the best time to start writing a brand new story. For sure I would be posting it in Fictionpress, but for Soompi Forums, I have yet to think about it. The setting would be in the United States this time with characters having English names instead of Japanese.

I'm still in the process of choosing the best title for it (I don't want the title to be similar to any movie or book currently existing). Last week, I've started constructing the skeleton of the plot and scribbling possible issues, conflicts, and scenes. I'm actually very excited about writing it.

It would be another mystery fic, but adding a supernatural twist this time. Nope, not a vampire fic but it would definitely be something different... and interesting.

For a sneak peak, the protagonist would be a female who one day discovers her 'unusual ability'. What is this unusual ability?

Well, that's a secret for now.

I wouldn't be posting in anytime soon, but after I finish around 25 to 30 chapters and after I outline the plot with satisfying details, I will be posting it . Target release would be May 2009.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment