Friday, November 09, 2007

F&L Chapter 21: Little Discipline

Chapter 21 of Fists and Lipsticks is now up in Fictionpress

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2191842/22/

I made some revision to the plot sequence. Instead of having the 'School Ball Scene' first, I opted to place the 'Tutorial Scene' ahead. You'll know why as you read *wink*.

And also, I wrote a song (with Meia's help - I'm not really good in poetry)... which is still pending for Japanese translation c/o my classmate in BU.


Also, I received an apology e-mail from MediaMiner.org regarding the deletion of my Fiction art in their website. Here's the content:

I am very pleased to be wrong, this is the first time I have deleted art and found myself in error. Thank you for sending me the link and I apoligize for having removed your art.
I do ask that when you (which I hope you do) repost your work you could please call it cover art since banners/avatars are not allowed on the site.
Again I am sorry that you had to supply proof, but I am gald you did.
Sincerely,
Fanilia
Administrator
Mediaminer.org


Well, I'm relieved that at least clarifications were made.


No comments:

Post a Comment